Motability offers all their customers worry-free driving with the ability to replace your car every 3 years for a brand new model.
WHAT IS PERSONAL INDEPENDENCE PAYMENT (PIP)?
Personal Independence Payment (PIP) is a benefit that helps with the extra costs of a long-term health condition or disability for people aged 16 to 64. PIP is a non-means tested benefit and is not affected by earnings, other income or savings.
Anyone who is entitled to the High Rate DWP or Enhanced Rate of PIP can apply for the Motability scheme, also known as Mobility, and benefit from an affordable and adaptable new car. For more than 3 decades, the scheme has been helping millions of people across the UK by giving them a worry-free motoring package which includes:
- Comprehensive insurance for up to 3 named drivers
- All servicing and maintenance carried out by your Sherwoods Motability dealer
- Full breakdown cover from the RAC
- Annual road tax (Motability Scheme cars are Vehicle Excise Duty (VED) exempt)
- Free replacement tyres fitted by Kwik-Fit
- Window and windscreen repair or replacement
- A 60,000 mile allowance over 3 years
- Many adaptations fitted at no extra cost